Purpose: Durable protection of an oil painting (final varnish).
Composition: Synthetic resin, turpentine oil, waxes.
- Apply when paint film has completely dried (approx. 1 year with normal layer thickness)
- When applying with a brush do so in one layer and in one direction
- Dries in a few hours
- Does not yellow
- Varnish in bottle gives a satin gloss, varnish in spray can is matter
- The degree of gloss is increased when mixed with Picture varnish gloss 002
- Can be thinned with turpentine
- Clean brushes with white spirit or turpentine
- Dry varnish coats can be removed with white spirit or turpentine
- If the contents become cloudy place bottle in warm water
- Flammable (in spray can: extremely flammable)